During a period of 4 hours (9 am to 13 pm) the CPU of one cluster member goes to 100% and the cluster does not send users to the another member.
I check everything possible (this server has 800 GB of mailboxes) and run some administrative commands. I raise a PMR and sent NSD's.
IBM told me that the windows kernel is consuming a lot of CPU and Domino was not the cause, but this machine only run Domino.
We talk a lot about the problem an after some verification at the windows 2012 level, we saw a high disk queue lengh (between 8 and 12).
The solution: The VMWare administrator put each disk on different LUN (We have 3: OS, Data and Tranlog).
Until now the machine works well and the disk queue length is bellow 1,2
See this link for details and how to fix it
During the problem the command set config UPDATE_NO_FULLTEXT=1 was issued and the cpu and disk queue decrease
To schedule the full text index i use the this TN
Get the complete information and fixes here
The new way to work is Google or IBM Support Portal
I like the database.
I need offline access, some customers doesn't allow aliens laptops on their networks.
I build a java project to update the legacy lotuskb.nsf.
1 - I get the URLs of the support feeds
2 - Read the feeds and extract the URL's to technotes
3 - Parse the html of the technotes and store them into the lotuskb.nsf.
I use several packages like JSOUP and JERICHO to parse and render the html. It is not perfect but i got the documents again on the lotuskb.nsf
Thanks to Nathan Freeman for the article about running Domino API on eclipse
The eclipse project is here
Finally -- everything you need to build great software, integrated seamlessly together right out of the box.
Get your 10 free license here
Oracle are not providing an alternative interface for Java and recommend users use a browser that does support NPAPI.
Impact to IBM Web Content Manager 8.5 customers
Customers using Chrome will not be able to use Ephox EditLive! from September onwards. It is possible to re-enable the Java plugin in Chrome before then. See the resolution section for instructions.
Impact to users of IBM Web Content Manager 188.8.131.52 and earlier
Customers using Chrome will not be able to use Ephox EditLive from September onwards.
Additionally, the import function of rich text fields, which is used to import an HTML file and it's images from the local workstation, will no longer function on Chrome regardless of the editor used. This is applicable to all design and markup fields, including rich text elements and components as well as menu and navigator designs. A fix for this is in development and will be available for WebSphere Portal 184.108.40.206 as an iFix and in a cumulative fix (CF) when complete. This fix will not be available on versions earlier than 220.127.116.11.
My Domino and Traveler is on the same machine using Linux.
1 - Install or upgrade the Domino server 9.0.1 FP3
2 - Install or upgrade IBM Traveler 18.104.22.168
3 - Configure Domino HTTP for SSL. This link was very useful for self cert.
4 - I am using iPhone. The easiest way to import the self cert was sending the cert by mail and then install the cert on the iPhone.
5 - Upgrade the Domino Directory ( http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21699618). The current Domino Directory Template does not have a tab for IBM Verse.
6 - Download the IBM Verse App from the store and be happy :-)
According to man ssh:
Port to connect to on the remote host. This can be specified on
a per-host basis in the configuration file.
So you should be looking at:
ssh -p 1234 [email protected]
to connect to port 1234.
How to set :
1 - On the DMGR profile:
./wsadmin.sh -lang jython -user admin_user_id -password admin_password
2 -Type the following on wsadmin interface
3 - Do a checkout of LotusConnections-config.xml
4 - Change de following to true
5 Checkin the new LotusConnections-config.xml
6 - Sync and restart the nodes
I follow this tutorial, the setup is very simple but some problems arrive.
The Domino server have the FQDN domino.mydomain.com.br and the windows server server.mydomain.com.br. The SSO doesn't work.
I read the message Attempt by HTTP client to authenticate using Windows NTLM security is not supported on Domino console.
After the AD administrator setup the user dominostart, he issued the command SETSPN -a HTTP/domino.mydomain.com.br dominostart.
When the user try to access a url of the domino server the browser show a logon dialog but the title of the dialog show the windows server name (server.mydomain.com.br).
I asked the AD administrator to add another SPN SETSPN -a HTTP/server.mydomain.com.br dominostart
Everything works after a Domino restart. :=)
If you want to use Chrome as your browser you need to start Chrome with arguments