I have this problem today after i change my account on my macbook.
The solution that worked for me was to delete the OneDrive Cached Credential key from the Keychain. The procedure was the following:
- Launch Spotlight Search (shortcut: command + space), type keychain, and press return. This should launch the Keychain Access app.
- Type OneDrive into the Keychain Access search box. This should show a short list of keys related to OneDrive.
- Click on the key called “OneDrive Standalone Cached Credential” or some variant thereof.
- Press the delete key (or use the menu item Edit > Delete) to delete the cached credential key.
- Restart OneDrive.
- Enter your user and password again.
I found the solution above on Apple forum.