For 2017 IBM have launched a broader Cloud Champions program, Cloud Champions will have technical expertise in the following IBM Software, solutions and services: Bluemix Infrastructure(Formerly Softlayer), Bluemix, MobileFirst, DevOps (UrbanCode) Middleware (Tivoli, Rational and WebSphere), API Connect, Cognitive (Watson and Watson IOT and Cloud Managed Services. Below is a brief description of who an IBM Champion is, the benefits of becoming and IBM Champion and our extended Champion community.
What are the benefits of being an IBM Champion?
IBM Champions may receive:
- Special visibility, recognition, and networking opportunities within IBM communities, events, and conferences
- Participation in exclusive IBM online communities
- Exclusive access to IBM product development teams
- Invitations and discounts to events and conferences
- Special recognition on their developerWorks profile: The profiles of IBM Champions have special designations, such as “IBM CHAMPION” under their name and a unique icon on their profile picture. Their profiles may also include an endorsement and notable achievements in the left column to recognize their contributions to the technical community.
Nominations are now open, so you can nominate IBM Champion’s for the following areas:
- IBM Social Business
- IBM Power Systems
- IBM Analytics
- IBM Cloud – (All Middleware Champion’s will now be under Cloud)